Safety and security of each student is of utmost concern. The school buses are in great condition, well-maintained and adhere to all the safety norms and standards. The buses are manned by experienced drivers and conductors who have clean track record. The routes of the school buses are drawn up based on convenience and demand while ensuring that no route is overly long. Parents should consult the School’s transport in-charge for necessary details.
There are certain Transport rules that shall be followed religiously :
- A student using the school bus is expected to be at the bus-stop at least five minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus.
- Students are issued two identity cards (students’ I-card and parents’ I-card). The student’s shall don their Identity Cards before boarding the bus and should be worn at all times till the completion of the return journey. The student will be handed over only to the parents at the given bus stop, if in case in the absence of parents, the person should carry parent’s I-card on the basis of which the student will be handed over.
- Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and can board/deboard at assigned bus stop. No change will be allowed without prior permission of the school in writing.
- Buses will not wait for late comers.
- If a student misses his / her allotted bus, he / she should not try to board any other bus. It is the responsibility of the parents to drop their wards to the school. Such students may however, return by their allotted bus.
- All students must occupy the seats allotted immediately after boarding their respective buses. The reservation of seats for co-commuters is not allowed under any circumstances.
- No student should travel standing on the footboard.
- Students must not move around in the bus while in the bus is in motion.
- The consumption of edibles and drinks is not permitted in the bus.
- Students are not allowed to sit in parked buses during school hours.