Is the Payment Gateway on the Website Secure?
The Payment Gateway complies with the Standard Industry Level Security & are Verified by the following Security Providers:
- VeriSign Secured
- PCI (Security Standards).
- Hacker Safe
What are the various payment options?
- Credit Cards (Visa / MasterCard / American Express)
- Debit Cards.
- Net Banking. (Only for Indian banks)
Do I get a confirmation of the payment that I have made?
- For all payments made online, you will receive an online transaction reference number and Receipt that is an acknowledgement for your donation.
- This can be printed and considered as an e-receipt for the payments made.
Do I have to pay any service fee?
- Saaransh Foundation does not levy any service fee/additional charges for Net Banking.
- In case of Credit Card payment, a convenience/processing fee of 0.8% of payable amount plus service tax is applicable. This too would be clearly displayed and the exact charges would be informed on line before you authorize the payment.
- In Case of Debit Card Payment, a convenience/processing fee of Rs 16 plus service tax is applicable. This too would be clearly displayed and the exact charges would be informed on line before you authorize the payment